The Eyes on Diabetes Forum comprises a number of organisations who are committed to providing treatment and increasing the awareness of eye disease associated with diabetes, otherwise known as 'Diabetic Retinopathy'.
The Eyes on Diabetes Website aims to:
- Provide an understanding of diabetic retinopathy and its effects
- Educate and inform about the risks and symptoms of diabetic retinopathy
- Provide a useful and accessible reference and referral point for the diabetes communities and those working in associated areas
- Offer useful advice about the prevention and management of diabetic retinopathy
- Assist and support individuals in their pursuit of quality of life.