A Resource for Diabetic Retinopathy
Eyes on Diabetes is an online resource for diabetic retinopathy in Australia. This site has been developed by the Eyes on Diabetes Forum for use by Health Professionals, People with Diabetes, Carers and the Wider Community
The Eyes on Diabetes Website aims to:
- Provide an understanding of diabetic retinopathy and its effects
- Educate and inform about the risks and symptoms of diabetic retinopathy
- Provide a useful and accessible reference and referral point for the diabetes and wider communities, regarding diabetes and eye care
- Offer useful advice regarding the prevention and management of diabetic retinopathy
- Assist and support individuals in their pursuit of quality of life with diabetes
Send us your Feedback
We'd love to hear what you think about this site!
And, feel free to contact us if you would like to add your information, resources, events to this site.